‘I am possible’ Yoga Holiday
Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort
10-14 March 2023
Just three hours away is our next Yoga Holiday, where you can immerse yourself in local culture and history while staying at the luxurious Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort. The name Hoi An translates to “peaceful meeting place”. In addition to being at the crossroads of Chinese, Japanese and European influences, a unique fusion of cultures that can’t be seen anywhere else in Vietnam, you will be offered varied movement practices to strengthen the body, release tension and ease the busy mind.
Over the course of the 5 days, Li Ling will take you through a journey of possibilities. A journey where you can be tender and fierce, soft and strong, vulnerable and courageous. Be a badass with a good heart. Be unapologetic and honest. Your limits of strength within and compassion towards yourself will be called to the forefront.
Other activities that will be explored together include:
- A walk cum guided tour in Hoi An Ancient Town, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll find a well-preserved labyrinth of shophouses and pagodas with paper lanterns zigzagging from building to building. The Japanese Bridge in the old town district of Hoi An is one of the most distinctive landmarks in the area. From the buildings to the street plans, the unique blend of indigenous and foreign influences is evident in Hoi An.
- A half-day tour to My Son Sanctuary, another UNESCO World Heritage Site and it is also known as the ‘Angkor Wat of Vietnam’. It comprises more than 70 architectural works of temples and towers of the Champa civilisation.
Early bird before 15 January 2023
Based on a Twin Sharing Superior Pool View Room $1,420 per person (Pls book as a pair with a roommate)
If you would like to upgrade to a Single Room, please top up $440.
- Pay a non-refundable deposit of 10% to confirm your place by 15 January 2023
- Pay the rest of the 90% by 15 February 2023
Bookings are not confirmed until after payment is made. Availability on a first-come-first-serve basis.
SIGN UP HERE BY COMPLETING THIS PRELIMINARY REGISTRATION FORM.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 5 days and 4 nights of accommodation in a Superior Pool View room
- Airport transfers (based on the Singapore Airlines flight SQ172 arriving on 10 March 2023, 11.00 and SQ173 departing on 14 March 2023, 16.30. If you are travelling at other times, pls arrange your own transfers.)
- 2 movement sessions daily (except for arrival and departure days)
- Daily breakfast and 2 other meals (meat and non-meat options)
- A guided trip to the Hoi An Ancient Town and Night Market
- A half-day trip to My Son Sanctuary
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfares *
- Travel and COVID insurance
- Other expenses of a personal nature