Reaffirm . Rest . Rediscover
10-12 December 2021 . Goodwood Park Hotel
It’s a year of ups and downs and it appears that things have not moved along very much. Energies may be stagnating due to the routine and monotonous nature of our activities. Yet the responsibility rests on us, not others, to uplift our energies and spirits. This Urban Retreat is an invitation for you to re-explore some of the experiences you have been missing, re-investigate what makes you feel good, and re-affirm your commitment to your practice, especially as the year draws to a close.
Join Li Ling and her guest teachers for 3 days of mindful movement and breathing to recharge and rejuvenate. There’ll be a variety of teachers sharing different styles of yoga, from the dynamic routines to the relaxing Yin classes. All these and more at Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore’s 5-star heritage hotel housed in a uniquely designed building dating back to 1900.
What the Urban Retreat includes:
- 3 days 2 nights in a Deluxe mayfair room (additional bed at $70 per bed per night)
- At least 4 yoga/movement sessions
- Breakfast for one per room (additional breakfast at $25 per person per day)
- 15% discount off a la carte menu at Coffee Lounge, L’Espresso, Gordon Grill and Min Jiang
- 1-for-1 Spa Rael vouchers
- Internet access throughout the hotel
- Lots of me-time, joy and self-exploration
What is not included:
- Lunches and dinners
- Spas and treatments
- Stress and mandatory to-do lists
- A minimum of 5 bookings is required to go ahead with this retreat.
- Only fully vaccinated guests are free to dine within the hotel’s restaurants. Unvaccinated guests will be required to follow the prevailing government advisory in December.
Cost: $899 per person (single occupancy) // $569 per person (double occupancy)
Please indicate your interest by completing the FORM HERE by 31 October 2021. We will get in touch to finalise details.
You only need to pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% on 12 November 2021 to secure your spot and then complete the next 50% payment by 30 November 2021.