Wide range of yoga and Pilates classes for everyone
Every week, we offer a wide range of Yoga and Pilates classes for everyone — regardless of your age, gender and abilities. From Beginners and Yin Yoga to All Levels, Kids Yoga and more, Kate Porter Yoga has a class for everyone. Most of our yoga classes are 75 to 90 minutes and Pilates classes are 60 minutes long. The table below offers you an overview of the types of classes, which may vary from time to time.
If you are a first-timer at Kate Porter Yoga, please create an account on the Registration page or email MyMat@KatePorterYoga.com to make a booking before coming. If you are unsure about which class/level you should book for, refer to the table below and check out the different types of classes we have. You may also wish to read our newbie’s guide to KPY.
East Coast Studio
River Valley Studio
- Booking is essential for all classes.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before class; Door opens 15 minutes before each class.
- We reserve the right to charge for Late Cancellations, which means you cancelled within 2 hours of the class.
- Not arriving for a class you have booked (No Shows) will always be charged.
- If you are late for more than 15 mins, we cannot let you join the class and it will be considered as a Late Cancellation.