Wide range of yoga and Pilates classes for everyone
Every week, we offer a wide range of Yoga and Pilates classes for everyone — regardless of your age, gender and abilities. From Beginners and Yin Yoga to All Levels Yoga, Kids Yoga and more, Kate Porter Yoga has a class for everyone. Most of our yoga classes are 75 to 90 minutes and Pilates classes are 60 minutes long. The tables below offer you an overview of the types of classes, which may vary from time to time.
If you are a first-timer at Kate Porter Yoga, please create an account on the Registration page or email MyMat@KatePorterYoga.com to make a booking before coming. No walk-ins are allowed for now due to limited capacity during the COVID-19 precautions.
There are basically 2 broad ways you can choose to attend our classes:
- in-studio physically with the teacher; or
- Virtually at home, choosing between livestream and online only classes
Latest class schedules are found here.
July 2020 Weekly Class Schedule
As we are slowing restarting operations and keeping safety in mind, In-Studio classes are limited at the moment. Kindly check our most up-to-date schedule from time to time as we continue to add to the schedule as demand increases.
East Coast Studio (pre-COVID)
River Valley Studio (pre-COVID)
- Booking is essential for all classes. Strictly no walk-ins allowed.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before class; Door opens 15 minutes before each class.
- We reserve the right to charge for Late Cancellations for in-studio classes, which means you cancelled within 2 hours of the class. Online classes continue to enjoy no late cancellation charges.
- Not arriving for a class you have booked (No Shows) will always be charged.
- If you are late for more than 15 mins, we cannot let you join the class and it will be considered as a Late Cancellation.