Wide range of yoga and Pilates classes for everyone
Every week, we offer a wide range of Yoga and Pilates classes — both in-studio and virtual — for everyone — regardless of your age, gender and abilities. From Beginners and Yin Yoga to Intermediate Level Yoga, Kate Porter Yoga has a class for everyone. Most of our yoga classes are 75 to 90 minutes and Pilates classes are 60 minutes long.
If you are a first-timer at Kate Porter Yoga, please make a booking before coming. We would prefer no walk-ins as there is limited capacity and we want to ensure you have a spot before showing up.
If you are unsure about which class/level you should book and how we categorise our classes, please check out the different types of classes we have. You may also wish to read our newbie’s guide to KPY.
There are basically 2 ways you can choose to attend our classes:
- In-studio physically with the teacher; or
- Virtually at home, selecting the Livestream class option.
- Booking is essential for all classes. Strictly no walk-ins allowed.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before class; Door opens 15 minutes before each class.
- We reserve the right to charge for Late Cancellations for In-studio classes, which means you cancelled within 4 hours of the class.
- For Livestream class bookings, if you do not show up online and you do not cancel your booking, we will assume that you would like the video recording and a pass will be deducted from your account.
- Morning classes with less than 2 bookings the night before will be cancelled. Book by 10pm to ensure the class you wish to attend will take place.
- Not arriving for a class you have booked (No Shows) will always be charged.
- If you are late for more than 15 mins, we cannot let you join the class for safety reasons and it will be considered as a Late Cancellation.