Wide range of yoga and Pilates classes for everyone
Every week, we offer a wide range of Yoga and Pilates classes — both in-studio and virtual — for everyone — regardless of your age, gender and abilities. From Beginners and Yin Yoga to Intermediate Level Yoga, Kate Porter Yoga has a class for everyone. Most of our yoga classes are 75 to 90 minutes and Pilates classes are 60 minutes long.
If you are a first-timer at Kate Porter Yoga, please create an account on the Registration page or email MyMat@KatePorterYoga.com to make a booking before coming. No walk-ins are allowed for now due to limited capacity during the COVID-19 period.
If you are unsure about which class/level you should book and how we categorise our classes, please check out the different types of classes we have. You may also wish to read our newbie’s guide to KPY.
There are basically 2 broad ways you can choose to attend our classes:
- In-studio physically with the teacher; or
- Virtually at home, choosing between Livestream and Online only classes.
Latest class schedules are found here.
February 2021 Class Schedule
As we are keeping safety in mind, class sizes and schedules will be adjusted based on the most updated regulations. Kindly check our most up-to-date schedule on the MindBody app.
Classes denoted in green – online only classes in which you do the class at home
Classes with an asterisk – in-studio class with a livestream component so you can choose to do the class from home too; Conversely, those without an asterisk means it’s an ‘In-studio’ only class.
- Booking is essential for all classes. Strictly no walk-ins allowed.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before class; Door opens 15 minutes before each class.
- We reserve the right to charge for Late Cancellations for in-studio classes, which means you cancelled within 4 hours of the class. Online classes continue to enjoy no late cancellation charges.
- Morning classes with less than 2 bookings the night before will be cancelled. Book by 10pm to ensure the class you wish to attend will take place.
- Not arriving for a class you have booked (No Shows) will always be charged.
- If you are late for more than 15 mins, we cannot let you join the class for safety reasons and it will be considered as a Late Cancellation.