We have very few rules at KPY.
We like to keep things simple so that everyone can stay calm and bendy. Please help us keep the system fair for all by respecting these terms and conditions.
We do not offer free trial classes. We believe that KPY offers the best value for your experience with our small classes, highly qualified teachers and our seasonally brewed cold tea and towels. By purchasing a package immediately after your first class, you’ve already received a discounted class. Otherwise, please pay the single class fee.
Expiry Dates on Class Packages
The term of your package is fixed and you can easily find this information in your online account. ONLY under these circumstances will the expiry date be extended without any cost:
- pregnancy; when you can no longer practise, your package will be put on hold if you are advised by your doctor not to practise. We will require you to produce a doctor’s note before your package will be extended for the period it was put on hold during your pregnancy plus an additional 4 months starting from after the birth of your baby. No other extension is allowed beyond this.
- certified medical reasons; please provide us with a certificate from your medical practitioner. Your package will resume based on the time frame your doctor has recommended.
Extending your about-to-expire package should be done BEFORE your current package expires. All packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. If your package is due to expire but you have classes remaining on it, you can choose one of these options:
- Buy a new package and we will roll your expired classes over on to it. The term of the new package remains unchanged.
Pay a ‘top up’ fee that allows you ONE additional month to use up your package. The rate for this is:
- Bronze/Silver package: $30/month
- Gold package: $40/month
- Platinum package: $50/month
For every 10 classes you purchase in a package, you are entitled to use 1 stamp for a guest who accompanies you to class. So if you are a Gold Package holder which consists of 30 classes, you may choose to use 3 for guests and keep 27 for yourself.
6-month Unlimited Package holders enjoy 1 guest stamp per month.
1-week, 1-month Unlimited Package holders and Shared Platinum Package holders DO NOT enjoy any guest stamps.
- Cancellation less than two hours before a class is deemed a LATE cancellation. Late cancellations are chargeable.
- Not arriving for a class you have booked (No Show) will ALWAYS incur a charge.
- The rules are designed to give KPY enough time to alert students on the waiting list.
- Workshops have a 7-day cancellation notice rule and are payable in advance.
- You can cancel your pre-booked class online, by text, email or phone – please play fair to all of our students!
Kate’s Closet Terms & Conditions
Items purchased from Kate’s Closet can be returned for a store credit only if they are returned in good condition within 7 days of purchase and have the original tags still attached. Sale items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
This excludes food, beverages and underwear.
View a copy of our Student Waiver Form, which all new students sign.